Champagne Faucheron-Gavroy : Cuvée Chardonnay Grand Cru
This Blanc de Blanc champagne wears a dress with the usual pale gold nuances and green reflections. The nose is quite fruity and gourmand with notes of Victoria pineapple, plums in syrup and rose petals.
The palate is on a lively and lemony attack revealing notes of lime, orange and watermelon with a tense finish on notes of physalis.
The ideal companion for your seafood platters or your oysters with Parmesan as an aperitif, it will also go well with a cod fillet like "fish and chips" and sweet potato fries.
Information sheet from the cellar master
- Only available in 75cl bottles
- Varieties: 100% Chardonnay
- Blend: 2018 with 40% of reserve wine
- “Les Soulemonts” in Verzy
- A very fine bubble, a pale golden color, a fresh palate with aromas of lime.
- Great for the aperitif, it will be perfect with shellfish, fish but also white meat.
- Maturation: 3 years in our vaulted cellars at 11°C (51.8°F)
- Alcohol rate: 12%
- Liqueur dosage: 5g/btl
- Gold medal at Feminalise World Wine Competition in 2019
- Gold medal at Gilbert & Gaillard wine guide 2016