This Blanc de Blancs champagne has the usual pale gold color with green highlights.
The nose is quite fruity and greedy with aromas of mirabelle plum and rose petals.
The palate is lively and lemony with notes of lime.
The ideal companion for your seafood platters or your oysters with Parmesan as an aperitif, it will also go well with a cod fillet like "fish and chips" and sweet potato fries.
Information sheet from the cellar master
- Only available in 75cl bottles
- Varieties: 100% Chardonnay
- Blend: 2020 with 40% of reserve wine
- “Les Soulemonts” in Verzy
- A very fine bubble, a pale golden color, a fresh palate with aromas of lime.
- Great for the aperitif, it will be perfect with shellfish, fish but also white meat.
- Maturation: 3 years in our vaulted cellars at 11°C (51.8°F)
- Alcohol rate: 12%
- Liqueur dosage: 5g/btl
- Gold medal at Feminalise World Wine Competition in 2019
- Gold medal at Gilbert & Gaillard wine guide 2016