This rosé champagne has a brilliant and intense colour from which delicate fine bubbles emerge. The nose is fine and subtle with notes of strawberry cream and violets.
The palate expresses itself on airs of strawberry jam, raspberry fruit jelly with a finish on cherries in brandy.
Information sheet from the cellar master
- Blend: 2020 with 40% of reserve wine
- Varieties: 70% of Pinot Noir from Verzenay, 18% of Chardonnay from Verzy and 12% of red wine from Bouzy
- Maturation: 3 years in our vaulted cellars at 11°C (51.8°F)
- Alcohol rate: 12%
- Liqueur dosage: 5g/btl
- Only available in 75cl bottles
A rose petal colour, a bouquet of red fruit scents, a fleshy mouth. Original as an aperitif, it will surprise you with a tartar and a salmon carpaccio.
- Gold medal at Feminalise World Wine Competition in 2021
- Gold medal at Feminalise World Wine Competition in 2020
- Gold medal at International Challenge – Gilbert & Gaillard in 2019
- Gold medal at Feminalise World Wine Competition in 2018
- Gold medal at International Challenge – Gilbert & Gaillard in 2018
You have questions about the Faucheron-Gavroy estate? You want to make a reservation or discover our cellar and our cuvees ? Contact us now by phone (+33 6 86 73 14 18), email or via the contact form available on this website.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, please drink with moderation.