This Millésimé Champagne has a brilliant golden color with light green reflections with a fine effervescence.
The first nose is discreet and fine on blackcurrant coulis and acacia honey. A light aeration is necessary to make the most of its complexity with notes of honey candy, vine peach in syrup and mirabelle plum.
The mouth is full-bodied and generous with a beautiful power of Pinot Noir.
We find a very fruity mouth with a mineral finish, in particular notes of nectarine, pear and carambola.
Full-bodied and gourmet wine that will go well with a citrus risotto and pan-fried scallops, or for indulgence with a fruit salad and butter brioche.
Information sheet from the cellar master
- Only available in 75cl bottles
- Varieties: 50% Chardonnay from “Les Soulemonts” planted in 1959 in Verzy and 50% Pinot Noir from the “Basses Jumandres” planted in 1965 in Verzenay
- Maturation: 3 years in our vaulted cellars at 11°C (51.8°F)
- Alcohol rate: 12%
- Liqueur dosage: 3gr per 0.75l
- Gold medal at Feminalise World Wine Competition in 2022
You have questions about the Faucheron-Gavroy estate? You want to make a reservation or discover our cellar and our cuvees ? Contact us now by phone (+33 6 86 73 14 18), email or via the contact form available on this website.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, please drink with moderation.