NATURE Extra-Brut Grand Cru
Ideal champagne as an aperitif, it will easily accompany a dish of poultry with new potatoes.
Robe pale gold with green reflections.
The nose is mature and with aromas of apple and grape.
On the palate, all roundness with Pinot Noir and Chardonnay brings an elegant finesse with notes of grapefruit.
- Gold medal in the Guide Gilbert & Gaillard 2019
- Guide Gold Medal Dussert & Gerber 2018
- 70% Pinot noir & 30% Chardonnay
- Verzy: 35% Pinot noir & 30% Chardonnay. Verzenay: 35% Pinot noir.
- 2018 with 40% reserve wines
- From 3 years to 4 years in our vaulted cellars at 11 ° C
- Alcohol rate
- Liqueur dosage
- Available bottlings