Champagne Faucheron-Gavroy : Cuvée Demi-Sec
With a very deep gold color, a fresh nose with subtle floral aromas.
The Pinot Noir presents a powerful attack and a good length in the mouth while the Chardonnay brings a pleasant liveliness and an elegant finesse.
Ideal to accompany a foie gras, recommended for a dessert, it will be surprising on a bed of crushed ice for your summer aperitifs.
A little more in liqueur, it will be perfect to accompany your desserts.
Information sheet from the cellar master
- Only available in 75cl bottles
- Varieties: 80% of Pinot Noir and 20% of Chardonnay
- Blend: 2016 with 40% of reserve wine
- Maturation: 3 years in our vaulted cellars at 11°C (51.8°F)
- Alcohol rate: 12%
- Liqueur dosage: 15gr per 0.75l
- Gold medal at Feminalise World Wine Competition in 2019
- Gold medal at International Challenge – Gilbert & Gaillard in 2019
- Silver medal at Feminalise World Wine Competition in 2018
- Silver medal at International Challenge – Gilbert & Gaillard in 2018