With a very deep gold color, a fresh nose with subtle floral aromas.
The Pinot Noir presents a powerful attack and a good length in the mouth while the Chardonnay brings a pleasant liveliness and an elegant finesse.
Ideal to accompany a foie gras, recommended for a dessert, it will be surprising on a bed of crushed ice for your summer aperitifs.
A little more in liqueur, it will be perfect to accompany your desserts.
Information sheet from the cellar master
- Only available in 75cl bottles
- Varieties: 70% of Pinot Noir and 30% of Chardonnay
- Blend: 2018
- Maturation: 3 years in our vaulted cellars at 11°C (51.8°F)
- Alcohol rate: 12%
- Liqueur dosage: 15g/btl
- Gold medal at Feminalise World Wine Competition in 2019
- Gold medal at International Challenge – Gilbert & Gaillard in 2019
- Silver medal at Feminalise World Wine Competition in 2018
- Silver medal at International Challenge – Gilbert & Gaillard in 2018
You have questions about the Faucheron-Gavroy estate? You want to make a reservation or discover our cellar and our cuvees ? Contact us now by phone (+33 6 86 73 14 18), email or via the contact form available on this website.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, please drink with moderation.